THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Thursday 3 June 2010

Thor Movie - Costume Revealed

Dark Knight posted up the concept art for the new Captain America: The First Avenger movie costume yesterday and now Marvel have released the Thor concept art too.

Chris Hemsworth's costume looks pretty damned cool but I am missing the helmet... Will we see at least one version of the winged topper in the movie at some point? No idea, and I'm still thinking at this point that Marvel are going to take the advanced techno-alien route with this incarnation of the character instead of the actual Norse God one we all know. The hammer looked very technological in the Iron Man post credits scene and his armour here doesn't exactly give off an ancient God vibe... We'll have to see!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's been some criticism of it but I don't think the Thor concept art looks too bad. Better, probably, than the concept art for Captain America.

Still, in all, perhaps not quite as good as those earlier partial shots of Hemsworth were suggesting.

I can hardly wait to see the Thor movie.

I’ve been a Marvel Thor fan since 1962 and also a long time Marvel fan fiction writer:

If you haven’t already done so check out my Marvel fan fiction. Just scroll down below my author profile and you will see over 40 fan fiction stories here:

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1276881/David_Scholes

I’m also an Australian science fiction writer and the Norse gods Odin and Thor are featured in just a couple of my science fiction stories:

www.StrategicBookPublishing.com/ScienceFictionandAlternateHistory.html

http://www.amazon.com/Essential-Reading-Science-Fiction-Scholes/dp/1449581889/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1261366245&sr=1-1

http://www.sffworld.com/community/story/3932p0.html

www.youtube.com/watch?v=yI_xoUYXwaw

I have a new novella “Soldier of the Brell” coming out soon.

Cheers