THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Saturday 12 June 2010

Jennifer Love Hewitt Is Desperate To Play Wonder Woman!



There have been rumors of a Wonder Woman movie for a few years now, and even more rumors on who will be wearing the infamously sexy costume. Well, the latest actress to throw her tiara into the ring is none other than self-obsessed Wonder Woman fan Jennifer Love Hewitt.

Hollywood stars Megan Fox, Eliza Dushku, Sandra Bullock and Beyonce Knowles all have been rumored to be of interest to studio heads. But Hewitt is determined to bring the role Lynda Carter made famous to the big screen.

She says, “I’m fighting so hard. I think Warner Bros. is getting ready to make Wonder Woman and I really want to play Wonder Woman. I am obsessed with Wonder Woman.”

I can think of better women to play the role, some mentioned above in fact, but I can also think of worse. Hewitt has the looks (and yes I also include her huge chest as a primary part of said looks) but I can't remember a single movie I've seen her in, and I don't watch The Ghost Whisperer) so it's difficult for me to judge.

I personally think Hollywood will have to go with a huge name for Wonder Woman, I can't see it being some unknown actress, and therefore I think Sandra Bullock (if she can beef up a tad) may be a great choice. Although Charisma Carpenter would also be great as far as I'm concerned!


No comments: