THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Tuesday 1 June 2010

Megan Fox Quits Transformers 3? New Jonah Hex Pics & Trailer.


OK, so old news now, but hell I'm a depressed geek about this.

So yeah Miss Fox isn't renowned for her acting skills, she can probably get any other gig in the world and can happily walk away from the Transformers franchise, she probably got kicked out by Michael Bay for comparing him to Hitler (even though she said she quit of her own accord), and I'll still love the next Transformers movie whether she's in it or not... But damn... Megan Fox isn't going to be in it, and I'm p****d.

I loved the first two Transformers movies and maybe 50% of why I loved them is because I fell in love with Megan. It's going to be weird if Shia LaBeouf carries on, especially hearing that his new love interest in the movie is English model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley (who in my own opinion isn't anywhere near Megan's league for hotness and isn't actually an actress), and Megan's character gets left by the wayside. A lot of people will probably have cheered that she's out of it now, but not me. I want all sins to be forgiven and for Megan to come back before it's too late! One can always dream...


Now that I've sobbed in the corner with the grief of Fox's departure I'm pleased to bring you the new trailer, some posters and a pic for her newest flick "Jonah Hex". Not sure about this one, we'll have to wait and see what it's actually like...








No comments: