THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Saturday 12 June 2010

WHAT DID YOU SEE IN YOUR FLASHFORWARD?

I saw a massive cliffhanger which I was never going to see resolved!! I'm getting the feeling that A LOT of fans saw something different as there are certainly loads of them that feel that mounting a massive campaign to resurrect the show is going to get them somewhere.

I knew about the one outside ABC studios, but there have been LOADS all over the place. Check out the crazy footage.











On a more serious note, please support the SAVE FLASHFORWARD campaign and sign the petition and get involved. Follow the LINK to PREVENTTHEBLACKOUT.COM and see what you can do, and to keep up to date with any development, and the LINK to the online petition.

This show may have been a bit slow and lackluster in the middle of the series, but that's a reflection of the studio, the marketing of the show, and the fact that you can't base the whole show on explosions and gun fights...there needs to be story too people. I'd rather see more of the worse that FF could throw my way that another second of V.........even if Laura Vandervort was naked (well, maybe that could hold my attention for a few minutes.)

Here are a few quality fan vids to get you in the mood to save the show.........bring on the next blackout.





DK

2 comments:

~T~ said...

These videos depict some people "Blackout" while others are till walking around - I think it took away from the video

Maybe I will have to make a video ~lol~

DARK KNIGHT said...

I think some people were just caught out by the "blackout", and were just confused as to why people were lying on the floor.

crazy fools