THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Tuesday 13 April 2010

Superman vs Zombies... Brandon Routh Cast In Walking Dead?

The Dark Knight has been posting up news recently about the new t.v. show based around The Walking Dead comic book (one of my favourite ongoing comics on the face of the planet!).

A couple of the main roles seem to have been cast and are set in stone but now news has been reported online that Brandon Routh (Superman Returns, Scott Pilgrim and Chuck) has snagged a part too.

Now I know my Walking Dead very well and I just can't for the life of me think of who Routh could be cast as. The main two white guys around Routh's age are gone and unless they're going to use some of that 'artistic interpretation' on the characters or the storyline I don't see his part in my head... Hmmmmmm...

Either way I'm hyped about this series and can't wait to see what they do to it, hopefully it won't be anything too bad as the comic deserves star treatment!

No comments: