THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Saturday 3 April 2010

Smallville Silver Banshee Episode

Ok I just finished watching Smallville, and I gotta say personally I was pretty disappointed in it. The whole romantic getaway thing was cool in the beginning, until the foolishness took over with Silver Banshee possessing Chloe and Lois. Clark got in a very very brief scuffle with Banshee and got knocked on his a$$. It ended up that Chloe and the keeper of the Inn saved the day, by throwing the painting of Banshee's former self in the fire therefore sealing the portal she was released from. Maybe its just me and maybe I am just being too critical and I know the episodes may be just an hour long, but surely they could have done better than this. So tell me what do you guys think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree. I think they could have done a lot more with it. Seems like they could have had Clark save/free her since he did it in the comics. Plus Clark has a history of wanting to save people on the show. Anyway, it was great to see another character on the show, but yes, they could have done a lot more with it.

Kryptonian Warrior said...

I actually really like this episode (even though the whole Silver Banshee story was weak as Hell) but somehow I'd missed the episode before and had no idea how Zod had his powers... Gonna watch that one now! ;)