THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Sunday 25 April 2010

2 Year Anniversary Of Kryptonianwarrior.blogspot.com!




Hi all!

I haven't been present in the last few weeks due to sorting out my new company/shop which launches in a few months, so I apologise for the lack of posts from me. Hopefully sometime next week I'll catch up and do one of my mammoth stints with 20 odd posts...

Until then however it falls on me to point out that 2 years today Kryptonianwarrior.blogspot.com was founded, so today is our anniversary!

Thanks again to all our posters, followers, fans and visitors for being a part of this humble little blog. Once the company is in full swing I think you'll see some major changes here, but all for the better I'm sure.

Thanks again from all at Kryptonian Warrior!

KW

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARRY KRYPTONIAN WARRIOR!

Kryptonian Warrior said...

Thanks mate! ;)