THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Tuesday 13 April 2010

New Iron Man 2 Interactive Trailer...

Yesterday I received an e-mail from Adam at Rubberrepublic.com letting me know about the new Iron Man 2 interactive trailer that's just gone up online.

The trailer is the same as the last full one we posted up a while ago but as it progresses it pops little scenes into the top panel for you to click on afterwards and when you do you get a 3-D style bunch of new pictures and info on the characters, armour, Stark Expo and Monaco track etc.

It's a great addition to the marketing that's exploding around the new movie and although it's pretty tiny on my giant monitor and its high resolution I'm sure you'll love the interactivity and info contained within it if your native system makes it larger for you.

I've embedded the whole thing below so hopefully it works for you. Enjoy, and thanks to Adam for the heads up. ;)


No comments: