THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Thursday 29 April 2010

DRAGONBALL Z RETURNS!!!!


OK I'm a massive fan of DragonBall and when I heard of a Dragonball movie being made I was quite excited until I watched it which was a right let done.
But now Funimation Entertainment have re done the epic journeys of Goku and the Z fighters and I'm happy to say they haven't changed a thing other than making it look 10 times better by using the latest digital technology, also
Akira Toriyama the creator of Dragon ball and Funimation are working close together to tell the stories in more detail.

There are some new voice actors doing the voices of Gohan (
Colleen Clinkenbeard), Bulma (Monica Rial), Chiaotzu and Puar (Brina Palencia) and and I was gutted when I heard that the original voice of the Narrator had been replaced as well by Doc Morgan.
FUNimation Entertainment will begin releasing the series on DVD and
Blu-ray starting with Part One on May 18, 2010. I have added a teaser trailer coming soon to NickToons in May.

No comments: