THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Tuesday 13 April 2010

Percy Jackson Might Be Spidey?


A little while ago whilst Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief was out in theatres there was a rumour going around that the movie's star Logan Lerman may be the front runner for the role of none other than Peter Parker/Spider-Man in the new reboot movie...

However I held back on posting the news and low and behold the rumour was swiftly debunked and Logan was out of the running.

Now the rumour has resurfaced with an "insider" claiming that Logan is "almost 100% locked" for the role. I'm not sure how valid this rumour is once again but it's worth mentioning nonetheless.

Is he a good suitor for the role of Spidey? I can see it, but I'm not sure. We're looking at a much younger Spidey if he does indeed get the role, and I know that's the whole point of the reboot...

No comments: