THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Monday 19 April 2010

NEW CAST MEMBER FOR WALKING DEAD TV SHOW

After the last little announcement about Brandon ROUTH joining the cast for THE WALKING DEAD (which has been denied by his website), Jerrrey DEMUNN has been announced.

Now I have apparently seen at least 2 movies and shows that he's been in, but I can't place his face as to the character. Over the course of his long career, DeMunn has appeared in numerous films and TV series, including "Law & Order," "ER," "The Twilight Zone" and "The X-files." DeMunn has also previously collaborated with Darabont in "The Mist," "The Majestic," "The Green Mile" and "The Shawshank Redemption."

From looking at him I think we may have found Dale, as he does look pretty much like the character in the comic books....we'll see I guess.




That's 3 characters (possibly 4 if the Routh rumour is true) filled in.....plenty more to go...I'll keep you updated.

DK.

No comments: