THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Sunday 11 April 2010

JERICHO....STILL LIFE IN THE OL' GIRL YET!?!!......WELL, MAYBE


I'm happy to see that there are still hundreds of fans out there that are expecting a movie version of JERICHO as much as I am. Apparently it's still in development and I have everything crossed in the hope that we get to see a modern American civil war. The below link to SCIFIOLOGY.COM says that the movie is on its way...but there have been rumours of that for the last 2 years.....but hey, if FIREFLY can do it then so can JERICHO.

http://scifiology.com/news/2009/12/16/jericho-the-movie-2010/


The only problem is the longer this drags its heels, the less chance of getting the original cast back.....but hell, miracles do happen.

DK.


2 comments:

erika said...

I would love it! Here's hopin'. In the mean time I have my DVDs and comics to keep me warm at night.

Gwen said...

In the meantime, we have the Jericho: Season 3 - Civil War comic. The comic is a great continuation of the series, written by the writers and producers of the show. You can read about it here: http://jerichocomic.squarespace.com/