THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Monday 30 March 2009

Lost - Losing A Cast Member To V Remake?

*** WARNING: POSSIBLE MAJOR PLOT SPOILER FOR LOST***

OK, now I'm a little worried. Recent insider reports over at the U.S ABC channel camp have let slip that Lost's Juliet (the lovely Elizabeth Mitchell) may be set to appear in the new series revamp of 'V' as a guest star. "Woo-hoo" I hear you cry, more of the gorgeous Mitchell on our screens... but wait... didn't we recently hear that not only will there be a wedding at the end of Lost series 5, but also that a major player will be killed off permanently?

Surely it can't be my new favourite Lost cast member? Will she get married to Sawyer and then get killed off? Well it's a good bet that that's the case if Elizabeth is set to appear on another show very soon.

I'll just have to hang on to the hope that she's simply got the spare time to jump from Lost to V and back again between shoots and she's not the one set for the chop... ;(

I wait with tense apprehension for the series finale!

Elizabeth Mitchell, I'm making the wedding plans now... for me and her, not her and Sawyer!

No comments: