THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Tuesday 31 March 2009

Angel Star Andy Hallet Dies Aged 33 From Heart Failure


Being the huge Angel fan that I am I was shocked and saddened to hear today that Andy Hallet who played the entertaining green demon 'Lorne' (aka 'The Host') on the show died on Sunday night of heart failure. Andy had battled heart disease for 5 years and unfortunately it took his life at only 33 years old...

When I read this online this morning I literally shouted out loud "OH MY GOD"! It's always sad to hear when someone dies but when it's someone famous, or someone from a programme you invested a lot of time and emotion in as I did with shows like Buffy and Angel, it can shock you pretty hard. Add the natural shock of his death to the fact that he was only 33 years old, only 2 years older than me, and that really stuck in my mind.

R.I.P Andy

Read the entire news report on EOnline by clicking this LINK

No comments: