THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Monday 23 March 2009

Deaths In Smallville And Lost

Smallville will lose two of its pivotal characters when they bite the dust in this season's finale in May on U.S T.V. The two characters who die are a secret at this time but sources close to the production have stated that these two characters will stay dead, there won't be any return for them. There will however be a 'twist' of sorts but this won't involve them coming back to life.

My guess is simply Tess Mercer (Mercy) and Doomsday (Davis Bloome). Otherwise maybe Jimmy would kick the bucket via the whole Davis and Chloe thing that's going on but would they really kill Jimmy Olsen? Nah...



On a similar but more worrying note for me, a major character will die during this season of Lost. The news is as follows:

* A current series regular is getting killed before the end of season five.
* The character who will die is someone who is much-loved by many fans.
* This is a real leaving-the-show death, à la Shannon or Charlie, not a quick-fix time-travel death like Jeremy Bentham/John Locke.
* The character getting killed off is not, I repeat, not Evie's character Kate Austen.

And a source close to the show tells that the person who's being killed off just learned of their character's fate late last week, and the news hit hard. Unfortunately, [he or she] found out after the script treatments were sent out to some of the crew on the set, so it wasn't the best timing.



Hmmm... Difficult this one but I can only think of 3 people it could be this season. Sayid, Desmond or Hurley. I think I'll say Desmond at this time but I don't know why. ;( Come to think of it it could even be Sawyer... Damn it, this'll play on my mind for ages now!



On a happier note there will be a wedding near or during the season finale of Lost. Although the bride and groom haven't been revealed at this time the common thought amongst fans is that Juliet and Jim (Sawyer) will be the two characters tying the knot. Although it could even be Kate and Jack... Or even Ben and the smoke monster, knowing how weird Lost can be sometimes!


Oh and I'd just like to add that although Evangeline Lilly is one of the most beautiful women in the world and definitely in my top 5 hottest T.V babes of all time, Elizabeth Mitchell (aka Dr. Juliet Burke) has definitely caught my attention this season. She looks absolutely stunning and some of her season 5 publicity shots made my jaw hit the floor. Her and Sawyer getting together during the 3 year stint in the Dharma initiative was a highlight of the season for me and for some unknown reason really brought a tear to my eye, I was really happy! Hail to Miss Mitchell, you are a worthy adversary to Miss Lilly this season!

The stunning beauty that is Evangeline Lilly.

Elizabeth Mitchell. Also looking stunning!

No comments: