THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Sunday 22 March 2009

Kryptonian Warrior Rises Again

Well here I am again, coming up for 2 months since my last proper blog post and I've finally got the chance to sit down and put something up. I meant to post ages ago but having had gastroenteritis and pneumonia for the last two weeks I can safely say my blog didn't get the updates it deserved and I'm dying (almost literally) to get back into the swing of things.

Hopefully I can put aside some time this week and start blogging again for those of you that visit on a regular basis, and for those of you that come across this site by accident 'welcome'! (and shame on you for simply coming here via a search for Brooke Hogan pics, yes I know that's my most visited page... and that worries me somewhat, but hey, each to their own!)

Once more into the breach...

No comments: