THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Wednesday 13 January 2010

Wonder Woman In Smallville! Pic!

Ha ha, fooled you...

OK so it's actually Erica Durance's Lois Lane dressed in an outfit almost identical to the Amazon Princess' get up, even including the golden lasso on her hip. It's obviously an actual WW outfit but I have no idea what that's all about. I do know however that I now have to type the rest of this as fast as possible as the blood in the upper half of my body is heading south! Erica Durance dressed as Wonder Woman? Bliss...

Oh and just in case you're interested there are more images from the actual episode entitled "Warrior" which include Warrior Angel and the welcome return of the gorgeous Zatanna aka Serinda Swan. I thought I'd add a nice little extra pic of Serinda at the bottom for all her fans out there. If you weren't a fan before, you will be now!


No comments: