THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Saturday 9 January 2010

I LOVE IT WHEN A PLAN COMES TOGETHER. A TEAM TRAILER NOW RELEASED!!!!

WOW. I LOVE THIS TRAILER.

For all of those (myself included) that had reservations about the new A TEAM movie when it was announced, fear not because the trailer looks great.

I feared that the remake might destroy the Saturday afternoon madness that the original A TEAM delighted millions with. I feared that I would never again get the same youthful glee watching BA, Face, Murdoch and Hannibal firing automatic weapons at bad guys, but somehow managing never to hit the board side of a barn (although the managed to happily shoot three feet in front of everything and spray dust everywhere - Even when there was no dust!!!!) I feared that I'd never see a jeep fly through the air (after being rammed with a makeshift tank built from an old truck, some corrugated iron, and a welding touch that just happened to be left laying around) without feeling dirty that my childhood memories had been cashed in for a little bit of profit.

I FEAR NO MORE. Yes the trailer looks like the average popcorn, explosion, gunfire type movie...but the cast are good, Jessica Biel looks hot in uniform, and quite frankly I go to the movies to see some explosions, gunfights and hot women.

Watch and prepare for JUNE cause it's gonna be time to call.....the A TEAM.

God I love it when a plan comes together.

No comments: