THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Saturday 9 January 2010

Percy Jackson And The Olympians: The Lightning Thief - New Character Posters

Clash of the Titans may be the more kick-ass and effect laden Greek God movie of 2010 but Percy Jackson has the sequel ability to become the new Harry Potter with its young cast and mythological/ magic routes.

Before seeing the trailer for this movie I was totally uninterested, but once I watched it I was a changed man and now I'm honestly looking forward to it. My eldest daughter is Harry Potter crazy so hopefully it'll be OK for her to watch with me, I'm sure she'll love it!

Here are a few character posters below showing some of the main cast. They're not very well photo shopped (not that I could do better but Uma Thurman's Medusa head is a good example of how bad it is) and they should really show either the character name or actor in each to help the uninitiated out, but still they'll do for now!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what about poseidon?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!