THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Sunday 15 May 2011

Chuck Renewed For 5th Season With 13 Episodes... V And No ordinary Family Are Not So Lucky...



Thank God... One of my favourite shows on TV - Chuck - Has been renewed for a new 13 episode 5th season. It was touch and go there for a while and Chuck has faced the possibility for being cancelled before, but it's jumped the shark yet again and we'll be seeing more very soon.

"V" on the other hand wasn't so lucky and has been cancelled. With all due respect to a series I watched with an open mind, it just didn't hit any high notes at all in its entire run, even with the continual stripping of Laura Vandervoort to boost the ratings... Yes we noticed.

EDIT: Oh and how could I forget that one of my favourite "new" shows of recent years "No Ordinary Family" has also been shut down, never to return to our screens... Seriously, I loved this show and even though t got slightly silly and convoluted by the final episode it had the potential to be great. And it had Julie Benz, Autumn Reeser, Kay Panabaker, Rebecca Mader and Lucy Lawless in it! My point? My testosterone levels have dropped significantly having heard it's been cancelled...

1 comment:

Jemma said...

ahh no :( Finally just got into V again, as long as they wrap this season up though i'm not too bothered, i'll go back to watching the old old series over and over again XD