THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Friday 11 February 2011

AND THIS IS WHY I LOVE THE X MEN

If the first trailer for X MEN - FIRST CLASS is anything to go by, it would appear that it is truly going to be a first class affair.

Like most people that love X MEN I was really getting worried about this movie and what It would mean for everyone's favourite mutants. With the original movies being less that true to the Uncanny x men comics ( the best and only incarnation of the comics which any true fan should be reading!!! ) it appeared that they would forever damage the brand.

Well hold onto your hats and marvel ( pun intended ) at the awesome trailer..........it sent shivers down my spin as you're greeted with some awesome effects and action sequences.....including what appears to be beast transforming from flesh to fur.

I cannot wait till the summer season..........I think everyone's favourite mutants may just retake their rightful place as Marvels first family.

Enjoy



No comments: