THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Monday 17 September 2012

Death Hits The Marvel Universe Yet Again In Avengers vs. X-Men #11 (Spoilers!)

I'm going to keep this very short as I haven't read the last few issues of Avengers vs. X-Men so I'm not 100% on what's been happening since about issue 7, and to be honest this news doesn't really phase me at all considering the amount of death and rebirth storylines both DC and Marvel have screwed around with over the last decade...

OK so this is a pretty big one, but does anyone really care that this character gets killed? No, he's died before, more than once I'm sure, on film and in the comics.... And to be blunt you could lose half the X-Men at the moment and I probably wouldn't even twitch.

Hmmm. Pent up rage against the X-Men? A comic I've read since I was young? Something's going on here... Oh wait, it's the terrible storylines and bad writing. That'll be it.

Anyway SPOILER BELOW!!!!!



No comments: