THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Crush Of The Week #27

This week's Crush Of The Week is...

Gerard Way


Now, this might be an obscure choice for some of you... For others, you might know EXACTLY who this lovely gent is...

Most followers of this blog may know this dashing man as Gerard Way, writer and creator of The Umbrella Academy comic book series. 


Now, I have no film credits to discuss so all I can say is;
- Check out his phenomenal comic book, The Umbrella Academy
- Check out his phenomenal band, My Chemical Romance

And enjoy his beautiful face!!!


Points of Appreciation;

- He seems to suit any hair colour
- RED HAIR YES
- Wonderful musician
- Incredible comic book creator
- Comic book enthusiast (I mean seriously, this dude knows his stuff!)
- DEM SKINNY JEANS
- That cute as hell little nose
- He's just a total bad ass
- I've been crushing on him since 2002, THAT IS SOME LONG TERM COMMITMENT SH*T










































Oh... Oh my...
Adieu, sweet ovaries











Obligatory Crying Shot;



No comments: