THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Saturday 7 November 2009

Videos From The Crimson Blur...

A Crimson Blur Post


Hi all, it's been a while from me but I have some stuff for you all to view.

You may have seen the trailer already for this video game but I have attached it anyway for the upcoming Video Game 'Ironman 2'. This game looks pretty good and I hope it has a good story line to it and the game play is good, I never got to play the first one so I'm looking forward to it.




I'm a massive fan of Halo and I bought the new Halo game ODST recently. This is a good game and I really enjoyed it, its only fault is that i felt it was too short as I finished it in 6 hours, but it is really interesting as I'm wondering if the Rookie in this game is actually Master Chief so I don't think this is the end of Halo or Master Chief himself...

Also I have found a trailer for the Halo Legends Anime, this will be out on DVD and Blue Ray February 2010 so check the trailer and buy it as I reckon this will be a good DVD to buy.




This last video below contains some of the fittest women you will ever see at a convention and I want to go to Comic Con very badly!

Enjoy!

(I met that first Wonder Woman at the 2008 Comic Con... Very nice!!!) KW




Well that's all from me for the time being so I will speak to you all soon!

Crimson Blur

No comments: