THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Wednesday 4 November 2009

New Posts Coming Soon!

Sorry for the long gap between posts recently. Unfortunately not only have I been researching/ sorting out stuff for a new (huge) endeavour of mine but the family have been very ill.

First off it was my missus and youngest with some sort of cold/ bug and then me over the last week. My youngest just re-enacted that famous scene from The Exorcist for the second time this week, but this time round it was epic... We've just spent the last couple of hours cleaning up. Too much info I know, but it was unbelievable!

Anyway, hopefully you'll see a number of posts from me and a couple of other League members over the next couple of days once the sickness has died down. You'll also see a few minor changes to the blog aesthetically, which are simply an attempt at polishing off a few things that niggle me.

Check back before the weekend!

KW

No comments: