THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Saturday 7 November 2009

Ben 10: Alien Swarm - Release Date & Trailer


So the time has finally come Ben 10 fans! On November the 28th at 10am Ben 10: Alien Swarm premieres on Cartoon Network (in the UK at least).

I've posted a couple of times about this live action Alien Force spin off movie because I'm a huge Ben 10 fan and so are my two daughters.

I'm currently watching the new season 3 show on Cartoon Network every weekday at 5pm with the kids and I have to admit that it's a really great show. It's a marketing bonanza of course, with new aliens and character changes happening left, right and centre to get all those new toys made, but it's enjoyable T.V. nonetheless.

Synopsis:

Ben 10: Alien Swarm follows teenage hero Ben Tennyson as he breaks ranks from the Plumbers (a secret organization that battles alien forces) to help Elena, a mysterious young woman, uncover an alien threat to our world. Joining him on his adventures are Gwen and Kevin, super-powered heroes in their own right, who must trust each other’s instincts to help save the day.



Here's the new trailer for Alien Swarm below but if you want a better res version you can get it HERE at TV.com. Enjoy!

1 comment:

brett said...

Alien Swarm pleasantly surprised me - it was a huge improvement over the last movie, and had some amazing special effects. I also was happy to hear "Flyentology" by El-P play during the end credits - it's one of my all-time favorite adrenaline pumping songs.