THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Sunday 14 December 2008

New Product From Forbiddenplanet.co.uk - Rogue Bishoujo figure


Every once in a while I come across an item in my job that I really love. There have been quite a few this year but this new product from the masters at Kotobukiya is one of my favourites for 2009.

Following the plethora of Marvel statues being pumped out by the Japanese company this Bishoujo figure statue (Bishoujo literally translates as "beautiful young girl) of X-Men comics favourite mutant "Rogue" is a gorgeous piece. I've already ordered mine as I'm a big Rogue fan (not the movie version, Anna Paquin sucked, I mean the comic and 80's cartoon version) and this anime style statue represents her really well. Standing 7 & 3/5 inches tall (1/8 scale) Rogue has been designed by master Japanese illustrator Syunya Yamashita, who has worked on some stunning female busts for Koto in the past.

Only £39.99 which is 20% off, this statue is a great release. Click here to see it on FP's site

No comments: