THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Friday 12 October 2012

Crush Of The Week #34

It's been a while since the last post went up on here so apologies for that, it's been one of those weeks!

Anyway due to the fact that it's James Bond's 50th anniversary this month and I've spent almost every evening this week watching all the Bond movies on Sky I thought I'd theme this week's crush of the week with Kryptonian Warrior's top 5 favourite (most beautiful) Bond girls.

Now there's one thing to point out here: These are MY favourite Bond girls and I know full well that I probably won't have anyone out there agreeing with me! I'm aware that Ursula Andress is probably every Bond-fan's top choice, the same way that Sean Connery is probably everyone's favourite Bond actor, but I think if I'm honest my favourite Bond was always Brosnan and my favourite girls were always the ones that people never really liked or connected with... So here we go, my top 5 Bond girls!


5) Jane Seymour (Solitaire in Live and Let Die)







4) Halle Berry (Jinx Johnson in Die Another Day)








3) Tanya Roberts (Stacey Sutton in A View to a Kill)







2) Izabella Scorupco (Natalya Simonova in Goldeneye)







1) Carey Lowell (Pam Bouvier in A License to Kill)








So there we go. Crush of the week for this week over and done with. Let the disagreements begin! :P

No comments: