THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Thursday 2 August 2012

Wonderful Work in Progress



What’s this?  Banshee’s posting something that’s not her weekly feature?  Oops…  Never mind!!


I couldn’t resist a bonus post this week, princenataloony has caught my eye again.  I have a bit of a soft spot for the characters of Alice in Wonderland.  Not so much the film, or even the book, but the characters.  I often enjoy the thought of participating in a tea party that bonkers, so when this WIP (Work In Progress) popped up on my Tumblr feed, I just knew I had to post it here and share it with the world.



Artists don’t always use Tumblr just for their art, they like to post random things that make them smile a lot as well, and princenataloony hasn’t posted any personal art on there in a while, so it was a fantastic surprise when this showed up!

As far as I’m concerned, there’s nothing better than watching a picture come together, from the sketch work up, so it’s nice to see the pencilling before an image is edited!  It helps you understand just how much love and effort goes into each piece.  So I do hope you enjoy this picture as much as I did.

If you loved my first Delicious Deviant Artist feature or you enjoyed this little bonus post and you‘re a Tumblr member that would like the chance to get a sneak peek of WIP pics that aren‘t posted to the DA, you might want to check out princenataloony‘s Tumblr page here!

If you were looking forward to this week’s feature, don’t worry, it’ll be along shortly!




No comments: