THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Thursday 9 August 2012

Somthing to pass 5 minutes

Hey guys, Just a quick one here, somthing I found on the internet called http://entertheirworld.com/
Its a quick little 5 minute interactive click and scroll thing that (supposedly) lets your interact with this specially made comic to promote the DC comic shoes from Converse. Here have a go, Especially if you like converses.... and comics! You can also take a picture or upload a picture of yourself to Comicsize yourself and if you have an account on converses website you can apply out of the thousands of people worldwide to star in an upcomming comic.

I know this sounds sleazy, but its just somthing random.

Stay Tuned as tommorow I will be in my blog zone, From your Pal Marvel Micro.. I mean vice-versa.



No comments: