THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Monday 23 April 2012

Crush Of The Week #5

This week's geeky crush of the week iiiiiiss...

Logan Lerman


At only 20 years old, Logan Lerman is a young upcoming actor with what seems to be a bright future ahead of him. (He is also probably the youngest and closest to my own age of my entire (ever-growing) crush list...)
Lerman actually stars in my favourite film of all time, The Butterfly Effect. At only 12 years old in The Butterfly Effect, he gave a powerful performance as Evan (aged 7.) He delivered one of the most excellent lines of the entire movie and with such fantastic venom, I knew from that moment that he had good things ahead of him! And he was such a cute kid!


More recently, you may have seen Logan Lerman starring in 3:10 To Yuma as William Evans alongside Christian Bale, Percy Jackson & The Lightning Thief as title character, Percy Jackson and D'Artagnan in 2011's The Three Musketeers. Hes had a strong start to his career and I'm hoping it goes from strength to strength. 









Logan Lerman will next be gracing our screens in the movie adaptation of The Perks Of Being A Wallflower, playing main lead Charlie. This could be a real breakout role for Lerman, as The Perks Of Being A Wallflower is a wildly popular book and could make for a fantastic screen adaptation, provided it doesn't get cheese-ified. Stephen Chbosky is actually directing it though (hes the author of the book) so that holds some hope! Aside from this, Lerman will also be featuring in a sequel to Percy Jackson & The Lightning Thief, Percy Jackson: Sea Of Monsters as well as a handful of other movies currently in the making.

Keep your eye on this one, I think hes gonna do well!
Now, appreciation time...

- Cute as hell
- Not vastly older than me (like everyone else on my damn list...)
- DEM EYEZ
- Son of Poseidon
- Photographic evidence that he has attended Comic Con
- Great with his sword (eheheheh)
- His name is LOGAN for goodness sake

I JUST WANT TO SQUISH HIM LOOK HOW CUTE HE IS 

























I don't even -

.....
Yep, thats it, wave goodbye to my ovaries





Obligatory crying shot; 


No comments: