THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Monday 16 April 2012

Crush Of The Week #3

This weeks crush is none other than...

Chris Pine



Who you folks will know as Star Trek (2009)'s Kirk! I loved the 2009 Star Trek, I think its an absolutely flawless film and Pine nails it as a young, arrogant Kirk. (Not to mention, obscenely good looking...)


 Chris Pine has recently burst onto peoples radar thanks to Star Trek and will be reprising his role in the upcoming sequel. I, personally, cannot wait to see more. But enough about the film career... Its time to get down to some good old fashioned drooling...






 Reasons for unbridled hotness;

- DEM EYEZ
- He pulls off smart, casual, geeky, bad ass and Star Trek uniform with ease
- He's Kirk
- He has a HUGE vessel (the U.S.S. Enterprise, duh!)
- He is possibly the only man who can pull off leather trousers (see below)



Did you hear that sound? ...


... That was my ovaries exploding.





I can also vouch for the fact that this has been my desktop photo for MONTHS now and won't be changing anytime soon...


Continued appreciation...







ps. Obligatory crying shot

No comments: