THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Friday 5 August 2011

The Perfect League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen For 1988...

I came across this image just now and I have to say that I love it... 5 of my favourite movie/TV show characters represented in a 1988 version of The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.

The pic was done by artist 'Rusty Shackles' and features the following characters in the foreground:

Lisa from Weird Science
MacGyver from... MacGyver
Doc Brown from Back to the Future (II in this case)
Mr.T from the A-Team
Jack Burton from Big Trouble in little China

I also love the fact that the background portraits feature Jill Monroe from Charlie's Angels, John Shaft from Shaft, Frank Serpico from Serpico, 'The Real Bandit' from Smokey and the Bandit, Rocky Balboa from Rocky and Steve Austin from the Six Million Dollar Man...

Total and utter awesomeness...


No comments: