THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Friday 5 August 2011

Mark Hamill And Carrie Anne Moss Join Chuck?



Holy crapoli!

How did I only just find out this news? It would seem that the next, and final, series of one of my favourite shows of all time - "Chuck" is getting some heavy hitting sci-fi action movie talent in the guise of both Luke Skywalker (Mark Hamill) and Trinity (Carrie Anne Moss)...

So basically my geek level has topped out and I'm completely spent... I can't take any more of these awesome cameos/ season regulars that Chuck gives us every year, it's frickin fantastic.

Hamill is supposedly set to play the season villain (Joker-esque playtime me-thinks?) and Moss will play a hardcore spy love interest for Casey... (I have to admit to a post-Matrix frumpy-Moss crush) so I say again - "awesome".

No comments: