THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Friday 5 August 2011

Marvel Studios Actively Developing 'Guardians Of The Galaxy' Movie?



Oh hell yes...

I started reading about the newer Guardians of the Galaxy during Marvel's epic Annihilation saga and then through Conquest and into the utterly enthralling Thanos Imperative (seriously you need to read this), and I've been hooked ever since.

So it will come as no surprise that I'm totally hyped over the extremely new news that Marvel Studios are looking to bring the Guardians to the big screen ... But will we be seeing the original incarnation from 1969 or the most recent 2008 versions? I admit to knowing absolutely nothing about the original 60's team, but having just looked at a few pics and at Wikipedia I can safely say that the 2008 team (the ones I'm hooked on) seem the better Hollywood choice. And if they even cameo NOVA, or Rocket Raccoon I might squeal like a pig for days... :P

No comments: