THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Monday 12 May 2014

Is the sonic losing its purpose in life?

Since watching series 7 of Doctor Who I have noticed that in a few adventures when the Doctor needs to use the sonic screwdriver, he points, taps it and then frowns because its not working properly.
I feel like I'm losing my believability in the sonic because whenever a threat appears and the Doctor needs to defend himself and his friends, when that sonic is whipped out I just think, 'The sonic's not going to work is it'?
I have asked Steven Moffet about this in the Doctor Who Magazine but I don't know whether they will pick it for him to answer but I'll have to see.
I mean is there a reason that the sonic doesn't appear to be a scientific instrument anymore? I don't know, this is becoming too intense, I'm being too much of a Who geek!
I must go.......

No comments: