THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Saturday 15 February 2014

Beetlejuice 2 Confirmed?




The long-awaited Beetlejuice sequel has been on the books for a long time with minor rumours popping up here and there for the last few years, but now we supposedly have confirmation from Michael Keaton himself that that things are almost in place and could be moving forward soon!

This is from Aggressivecomix.com:


Here is what Keaton had to say on the matter:

“I’ve emailed Tim a couple of times, Talked to the writers a couple times, but all really, really preliminary stuff until relatively recently. I always said that Beetlejuice is the one thing I’d do again if I ever did anything again, but it kind of required Tim to be involved some way or another. Now it looks like he is involved and without giving too much away, we’ve talked to each other and emailed each other and if he’s in, its going to be hard to not be in.”


In November, Winona Ryder, hinted that she was working on a sequel when this was all the buzz back in October.

“I’m kind of sworn to secrecy, but it sounds like it might be happening. It’s 27 later and I have to say, I love Lydia so much. She was a huge part of me. I would be really interested in what she is doing 27 years later.”



Excellent news for Beetlejuice fans like me! :)

No comments: