THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Saturday 20 July 2013

League of Extraordinary Gentlemen The TV Show?



Now a decade removed from their first attempt at adapting The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, 20th Century Fox is ready to try it again... Deadline reports Fox has given a pilot commitment to a television version of the seminal Alan Moore and Kevin O'Neill comic, which teamed up characters like Allan Quatermain, Captain Nemo, and Dr. Jekyll into a classic literary Avengers. Like the 2003 film, Moore will not be involved in any way, as he long-ago swore off Hollywood and said he sold the rights just to make some money.

I can never decide whether I actually enjoyed the movie, I've watched it over a dozen times and it still makes no difference, but I know I truly loved the comics/graphic novels and I also know that if the series gets a green light I'll be watching it regardless of my neutral feelings towards the film!

No comments: