THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Monday 27 February 2012

The Costumes Of Kryptonian Warrior...

As you're all probably aware by now I, that is "Kryptonian Warrior", am a geek...

A "Super-Geek" to be precise.

Not only am I a proud to call myself a geek but can also also be considered a fanboy, a nerd, and a true fountain of geeky knowledge, and have a room at home dedicated to my love of movies, TV, video-games and comics. I also own and run the biggest and best comic and collectable shop (and web-store) in the South East of England... OK so Red Sun is closed at this present moment, but there are plans in the works...

Aaaaanyway I say all this because it gives you just that little bit of comprehension as to the joy and satisfaction I get from suiting up in various geek-related costumes from time to time. I'm not what you'd call a "cosplayer", and I could never bring myself to go anywhere near the hardcore Anime and Manga scene, but I do love to suit up and represent certain characters now and then when I can.

My first attempt at a costume was around 7-8 years ago when I made up a very amateur Wolverine costume (when I had some hair), then a full-on canon Stargate SG-1 uniform a few years later, and then on to my Red Sun armour, Stormtrooper armour, purple Deep Space Red Sun armour (previously a Cadbury's mascot suit!), Rubies Darth Vader costume, and now my Fantastic Four "Thing" costume made to order by Fourth Wall Design...

I felt like sharing a few pics with you today so below is a little taster! Ant-Man and possibly Guardian also coming soon! :P













No comments: