THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Friday 3 September 2010

HAVE A VERY ZOMBIE FILLED HALLOWEEN

SO AMC have announced that THE WALKING DEAD will start it's 6 episode run on Halloween (Us Brits will just have to wait for FX to air it, or catch a streamed episode thanks to some nice American!!) I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS.

Here's a embed for the trailer so you can make up your own mind and see what you think.



I wasn't sure what to make of it in colour to start with.........bearing in mind some of the scenes are pretty spot on for the comic, it was just weird in colour. I am however looking forward to seeing this....albeit in a very short first season.

Season 2 is supposed to be greenlit already, and for an extended run too!!! I don't think we'll see it as soon as Feb 2011 (as posted on some other sites!!) Ratings and filming breaks and other factors will most certainly delay it.

I guess you can't rush perfection....I'd rather wait for a few months for some quality TV rather than seeing some rushed, half assed rubbish.

I cant' wait to see how Rick gets outta the zombie covered tank!!!!!

Laters

DK.

No comments: