THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Tuesday 31 August 2010

Sorry For The Lack Of Posts... There's A Good Reason!



Hey guys... Sincere apologies for the lack of posts from me over the last month or two. You may or may not be aware that I'm opening up a big comic and collectable store in my home town in October ("Red Sun Comics & Collectables") and every minute of every day is being spent on making this place so kick-ass it'll make every geek cry with joy as they step foot through the door!

I have soooooo many posts waiting to go up it's unreal and it's actually slowed my home computer down to a deathly crawl, with the screen occasionally telling me off with messages that my memory is low due to all the open web pages! I really need a free day or two to get down to some serious blogging!

Once the store is sorted not only will I post up info and pics galore but the blog will hopefully become a big part of the shop community with our staff posting and our customers reading, and I'll be posting myself almost every day when we're not so busy. Much more than I currently do.

So for now I say thanks for your patience and I'll be back very soon!

Kryptonian Warrior

No comments: