THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Sunday 25 October 2009

Lucie Jones To Win X-Factor...

It's a guilty pleasure to watch the madness that is X-Factor on ITV every Saturday and Sunday night, but it's something the missus and I enjoy every week like a fevered obsession.

Everyone has their favourite singer every year and last year my clear favourite was Leona right from the auditions. Not only did she have the most amazing voice ever discovered on a music reality show but I thought she was absolutely stunning too. OK so not everyone agrees with me and I know she's been likened to a transvestite, a horse and God knows what else, but I championed her from the start.

This year my favourite has been Welsh cutie Lucie Jones. Again not only is she gorgeous but she has an absolutely amazing voice and blows away every one else in the competition. I honestly don't think that she'll win this year because her voice is held back by her lack of confidence on stage and her slight inability to dance like some of the others (not that that held back Leona), but I'm backing her nonetheless. I think the missus is backing Olly Murs, but that's just because he's a local Essex boy (who her cousin knows) and she may think he's tasty... He is a bloody good singer and performer though, so out of everyone else I'll back him too.

Anyway, here are a few pics of the lovely Lucie, too young for me by about 13 years but lovely nonetheless.


No comments: