THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Sunday 4 October 2009

50,000 Visits To Kryptonianwarrior.blogspot.com!!!


Whilst I've been adding the various posts today I noticed that the visitors meter on the top right of the main page passed 50,000.

A little landmark occasion for our humble little blog so I'd like to say thanks again to everyone that's visited (and keeps visiting) Kryptonianwarrior.blogspot.com.

It's been a busy and difficult time for a lot of the League that post on here but thank you for guys for being part of the team and contributing to this blog's ongoing content.

I hope everyone out there likes what you're reading and the invitation is always open to not only comment on the posts but to join the team should you want to.

I haven't managed to find the time to write anything for Geek-Gamer yet but I have some time off now so I'll be doing that very soon. Bare with me, I have a lot to write!

For now I give you thanks for visiting the blog... 77 of you have visited whilst I've been typing this post! Almost 4000 this week... Cool!

Kryptonian Warrior

No comments: