THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Sunday 4 October 2009

The Green Hornet - New On Set Pics

I seem to be having a lot of negative thoughts towards a number of upcoming projects lately. It seems to be simply based on the little I've seen up online. One such object of my disaffection is "Green Hornet", the new comic hero movie starring Seth Rogen in the lead role.

I originally liked the thought of this film, but after seeing the odd few pics (below) I've lost the initial geeky excitement. No real idea why.

Maybe it's because the costumes don't seem to have been updated since the original T.V. series (and look cheap), maybe it's because, no matter how hard I try, I just can't like Seth Rogan enough... Maybe it's because I've never watched, read, or had any history with the character at all.

Anyway, here are the first few on set pics to whet your appetites courtesy of Splashnewsonline...


No comments: