THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Friday 25 April 2008

Star Wars In Your Pocket on it's way...

Good news Star Wars fans! The new Star Wars 'In Your Pocket' has finally been put into the prototype phase and should be winging it's way to a Clintons or HMV near you in the not too distant future. Having chosen the phrases for the WWE IYP(pictured right) myself (perks of my job as they manufacturer IYP's) and it then becoming the most popular version ever released (yes even bigger than the Mr.T one) I was over the moon to be asked to choose the phrases for the Star Wars release. My only gripe... How they could choose to boot off R2-D2 in favour of a lightsaber sound! Grrrrrr... Still Darth Vader's asthma attack is on there so it's not a total loss!

Next in line is my little baby, my coveted secret... The Thundercats IYP! "Hooooooooooo"! ;)

No comments: