THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Wednesday 30 April 2008

Mighty Muggs take over the world, well maybe not the UK...

'Mighty Muggs' the newest and greatest craze to hit the shelves are expanding... but maybe not into the UK. The unfortunate news came to me this week that Hasbro have had such low pre-orders for their new Mighty Muggs range that they may cancel the UK stock and leave them to domestic US customers. This is devastating news for me as I'm a huge fan of this line and wanted to collect the entire lot. I may still get my chance in San Diego this year but I'll need one hell of a suitcase to bring them all back! This cancellation may only affect the Marvel MM line but if orders don't pick up soon we may see the Star Wars and Indiana Jones line relegated to the US only market too. And the waves were getting so good too! ;( See the current proposed range below.




No comments: