THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Saturday 11 May 2013

Michael Bay's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - New On-Set Images!

Some may hate Michael Bay and his movies, some may hate Megan Fox, and some may even dislike the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles... But not me. I love all of Bay's movies, I'm in love with Megan Fox (still), and I couldn't love the TMNT more having grown up with the cartoons, movies, and toys when I was young!

Below are a few selected images from the current set recordings of the new TMNT movie featuring Fox in her April O'Neil outfit (yellow jacket instead of jumpsuit?), the Turtle actors in their "mo-cap" (motion capture suits), and what we presume to be some Foot Soldiers. Sorry but I don't care about Will Arnett playing April's cameraman Vernon Fenwick! :P Other news you may not have heard of recently though is that Danny Woodburn in playing Splinter and William Fichtner has just joined the cast and is said to be playing Shredder! Cowbunga Dude!!!

















No comments: