THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Sunday 2 December 2012

Crush Of The Week #42

Yet another cheat week this week and I've gone for childhood crushes number 2!

I've already covered a lot of childhood 'hormone catalysts' in some previous posts, and one in particular where I did my top 6 covering women like Jennifer Connelly, Diane Youdale, Lynda Carter, Erika Eleniak, Kelly LeBrock etc, so this is just a random collection of some of my other minor crushes from various movies or TV shows from when I was young, with the movie/show below each pic to show where I originally obtained the crush from. :)




Phoebe Cates - Gremlins



Lorie Griffin - Teenwolf



Catherine Bach - Dukes of Hazzard



Charlotte Lewis - The Golden Child



Annette O'Toole - Superman III



Beverly D'Angelo - National Lampoon's Vacation & sequals



Catherine Mary Stewart - The Last Starfighter



Elisabeth Shue -The Karate Kid/Cocktail



Kelly Preston - Twins/Spacecamp



Kerri Green - The Goonies



Bridgette Nielsen - Beverly Hills Cop II/Red Sonja



Brooke Shields - The Blue Lagoon (coincidentally, my first crush)



Rebecca de Mornay - Risky Business



Kim Cattrall - Big Trouble in Little China



Erin Gray - Buck Rogers in the 25th Century



Haviland Morris - Gremlins 2



Sean Young - Blade Runner/Dune



Sandahl Bergman - Conan the Barbarian



Helen Slater - Supergirl/The Secret of my Success



Joan Severance - See No Evil, Hear No Evil/Woman in Red



Glynis Barber - Dempsey and Makepeace



Olivia Newton John - Grease



Heather Locklear - The Fall Guy/TJ Hooker



Bonnie Bedelia - Die Hard



Vicki Michelle - Allo Allo


Helen Mirren - The Fiendish Plot of Dr. Fu Manchu (she was only 35 in this!)




That's all I can think of, or add (as it's gone 2am already!), for now! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome List....just scary to see how some of them look like TODAY!!
Helen Mirren looks like a HOT BABE!!
Amazing what time can do to a person.