THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Friday 13 January 2012

We Have A New Forum!




Hey guys and girls!

Red Sun Comics & Collectables may be closing its doors at the end of this month but one thing I want to keep going is all that insanely geeky chatter and banter we love in the store! Obviously I run this blog and we are contactable through our Red Sun Facebook page too, but the new forum I created yesterday is great for everyone from here and Red Sun to converse directly about the stuff we love - Movies, T.V., comics, drawing etc.

Please feel free to join right now and start chatting about the kind of geeky stuff we love to post up here! Click the link below or the one on the left of this blog page which has the same "join our forum" icon as above! :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been absent for some time, but now I remember why I used to love this blog. Thank you, I will try and check back more often. How frequently you update your website?
Emile Henry 6-Ounce Ramekin, Set of 4, Azure Blue

Kryptonian Warrior said...

Hi Gail. We try to update as often as possible but recently we've all been busy with the store etc so posts have only been going up every couple of weeks. We're going to attempt to update more often though! :) Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I haven't checked in here for some time because I thought it was getting boring, but the last several posts are great quality so I guess I'll add you back to my daily bloglist. You deserve it my friend :)
Keen Women's Snowmass High Waterproof Winter Boot