THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Thursday 30 December 2010

The Beauty Of Pixar - Video

My family and I are Pixar movie fanatics... well, in truth they love them and I'm probably best described as the 'fanatic' in the house I suppose!

Over the last 15 years Pixar studios have made some of the best kids movies (or movies in general) of all time and so far not one of them has failed in the pursuit of reducing me to tears for one reason or another. I think if I put my mind to it I could pinpoint the exact moment in every Pixar film where I blubbed like a 4 year old girl...

Anyway this video below is a tribute to "The Beauty of Pixar" by Leandro Copperfield which contains over 500 hand-picked scenes from the various movies, showcasing just how magical and beautiful these animated films can be.

Enjoy!

No comments: